January 21, 2010


Burn Me Slow - O.C. [Click To Download]

Check it out, it takes skill y'all, for them to fill y'all


And in the end it's dollar dollar dollar bill y'all
So long I awaited, in the end you contemplated
Now O.C. cuts the highly anticipated
Forget all the braggadocio shit you hear
Say more voices in the air while I refresh in the air, word
Thought that I was gone, huh, temporary setback
Made me analyze what I do, and be the best at
Gusto, I got it on lock, a sack of marijuana
Being sold by the dreads, I got the good stuff
Inhale on it, smell the aroma blessed
Let it comatose ya, I'm feeling a rush, well you're supposed to
Mold me, toke me, hold me in for five seconds
Then exhale, then maybe you can tell if I'm potent
See font to leave it, a cheeba cheeba cheeba
Like coated with honey base, kill the taste, burn me slow